20 May 2009 ~ 11 Comments

Wordless Wednesday – Big Decisions (Bakugans)

Participating in Wordless Wednesday? Add your link here!

For more Wordless Wednesday entries, visit Wordless Wednesday or 5 Minutes for Mom.

Print Friendly
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!

Related posts:

1. Wordless Wednesday – Thirst Quenching
  2. Wordless Wednesday – Culinary Chaos
  3. Wordless Wednesday – First Day of School
  4. Wordless Wednesday – Big (Bad) Hair

11 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday – Big Decisions (Bakugans)”

1. SAHM I Am 20 May 2009 at 7:47 am Permalink

Ahh, nothing like a little shopping!

SAHM I Am´s last blog post… Wordless Wednesday ~ Chill Pill

2. Trish @IamSucceeding 20 May 2009 at 8:28 am Permalink

Love those descisions!

3. BK 20 May 2009 at 9:49 am Permalink

With so many to choose from, it must have been very hard to decide. :)

BK´s last blog post… Ryuichi Sakamoto: Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence

4. kaye 20 May 2009 at 10:08 am Permalink

it always seems to take forever doesn’t it–Here’s my WW

5. Brooke 20 May 2009 at 2:34 pm Permalink

aww how cute.. at that age it is a big deal because there are soooo many of them..

Brooke´s last blog post… Wordless Wednesday – Summer

6. bonggamom 20 May 2009 at 3:40 pm Permalink

My sons aren’t into Bakugans yet but I’m sure it’s just a matter of time…

7. Kelly 21 May 2009 at 7:04 am Permalink

That reminds me of how my girls are with Polly Pocket! Too cute.

Happy WW!

8. Headless Mom 21 May 2009 at 12:51 pm Permalink

I hate the decision part. Why is it so hard to grab one? Gah!

Headless Mom´s last blog post… American Idol-Finale

9. Carissa 21 May 2009 at 4:42 pm Permalink

I don’t even want to think about it. We are dealing with a similar situation with PokeMon cards. It’s insane, lol.

10. Kim @ What's That Smell? 23 May 2009 at 9:21 am Permalink

With my son it is Matchbox cars and it takes FOREVER. They all look the same to me so I don’t understand what takes so long.

The best is when I pick one and he says “I have that one!” He has 4 billion of them, HOW DOES HE KNOW HE HAS THAT ONE?

Kim @ What’s That Smell?´s last blog post… My son is a HERO!

11. Formerly Gracie 24 May 2009 at 11:31 am Permalink

For us, a trip to Target is never complete without a stop at the toy section. It’s so much fun to see how excited he gets!

Formerly Gracie´s last blog post… Forever My Baby