More of Me to Love… and I HATE it

It’s time to stop living the “culinary high-life” and get back on the diet wagon.  I am not sure how it happened, but this has returned:

Shannans big butt

That’s right. My GI-normous, squishy butt and thighs are back.  It’s so depressing. I have no self-control and am now out of control. I can’t take it anymore!!

For those of you here in Cincinnati…..if I seem a little irritable when you see me, please know that it’s not you. It’s me……on a diet.

I am not exactly sure  how I am going to lose the weight yet (all 20lbs of it) but I’ll keep you posted.  I think I’ll start by revisiting the dieting advice many of you gave me back in August of 2008.

Facebook Twitter Email Pinterest Stumbleupon

11 comments

1. steve diebels says:

hey you have a workout buddy right here i to have started to pack the lbs back on since being back home with this AMAZING home cooked food i have missed for 7 years now i will take a stand with you and vow to drop the lbs

2. meauxjeaux says:

nice a$$! it doesn’t look that squishy to me, but i’ll take your word for it. i, too, have packed on about 20#. started going to the gym finally a few weeks ago but that caused a knee injury so i’m supposed to take it easy. and i just joined a $-driven ‘biggest loser’ contest last week. the planets are not aligned.

3. Jamie says:

I know you don’t want to hear this, but I would kill for that “suishy butt and thighs” I know, I know it’s not about me it’s about you and how you feel so I wish the best of luck! I am sure you can do it and then I will be even more jealous!! You should see my butt and thighs (although I would never post a picture!!)

4. Headless Mom says:

Once you’ve had kids it’s a rollercoaster ride. And if you don’t stay on the exercise bandwagon, even mildy, it can get out of control quick. Hang in there! You can do it!
    .-= Headless Mom´s last blog ..Quick Links =-.

5. Sherry says:

I just joined Curves and lowered my carb intake. I have a weight limit that I refuse to go over and sure enough if I didn’t hit it. Whoever invented Curves is amazing. The machines are set up so you can chat while you work out and that makes the time go quick!! Furthermore you’re killing THREE birds with one stone!! Exercising for your body, socializing for your piece of mind, & networking for your blog!!
    .-= Sherry´s last blog ..Playgroup Meets Power Cooking =-.

6. Jamie says:

I’m on the same diet wagon. I need to lose about 13 pounds to get to my pre-prego weight. I was doing pretty good (lost 3 lbs) before Halloween and then those fun size candy bars went straight to my BUTT! ;)

7. Shannanb aka Mommy Bits says:

Its such an awful feeling. All that good food torturing me….. I must get my act together!!

Comments are closed.