One of our families favorite “go-to” foods are Tyson breaded chicken breast fillets. When we’ve got a night were we have a lot of running around to do, it’s great to be able to just grab them out of the freezer and pop them into the oven.
Tyson Foods recently contacted us to let us know that they’ve added four new Sauce and Stir varieties, to their Any’tizers product line including:
· Chicken Breast Chunks with General Tso Sauce
· Chicken Breast Chunks with Spicy Sweet & Sour Sauce
· Crispy Breaded Wings with Citrus Fire Sauce
· Crispy Breaded Wings with General Tso Sauce
About Tyson Any’tizers: Made with the highest quality chicken, these bold new flavors offer protein-packed options that can be customized with the two included sauce packets to satisfy any snacking occasion. Perfect for the after-school snack attack, the big game day party or even holiday hosting, these new varieties are sure to keep families and hungry guests satisfied. Plus, they’re ready in minutes, straight from the oven or microwave, making them an easy-to-prepare, no-hassle snack.
Along with information about these new varieties, Tyson also sent me a coupon so that my family could try Any’tizers for ourselves and see how they fared.
With picky eaters in our house, we went with the Popcorn Chicken Any’tizers. The pieces of chicken were just the right size – not to small so that they end up all crunchy, and not too big that you can’t pop-them in your mouth.
The Any’tizers were really easy to prepare and cooked pretty quickly. Just put the oven on 400°F and cook for 10 to 12 minutes, turning the chicken pieces over halfway through heating time. That’s it. Pick out a veggie and a fruit and you are good to go!
If you are like me, and have nights where you are on the go – attending school meetings, doing sports or other extra-curricular activities, than you might want to look into using Tyson Any’tizers.
GIVEAWAY - Win a coupon good for a FREE bag of Tyson Any’tizers.
There are several ways to enter, you can do one or all of them for additional chances:
- Visit Tyson Food’s Web site and leave a comment sharing which variety of Any’tizers you’d like to try.
- Add our blog to your blogroll (or update your old link to us) and leave a comment letting us know you did so.
- Follow the Mommy Bits blog on Facebook’s Networked blogs (right side bar, click follow my blog) and leave a comment letting us know you did so.
- Subscribe to Mommy Bits Reviews (click orange button on right side bar), and leave a comment letting us know you did so.
- Tweet “Check it out @mommybits is giving away Tyson Any’tizers on Mommy Bits Reviews http://ow.ly/WTQ6 ” and leave a comment letting us know you did so.
Submissions are due by 5 pm on Friday, January 29th, 2010. Winners will be selected using a random number generator. Contest open to US residents only. Winners will have 48 hours to respond.
For this review, Tyson Foods provided me with a coupon for a free bag of Tyson Any’tizers.