15 September 2010 ~ 10 Comments

PrintFriendly
Tell Your Friends:
  • StumbleUpon
  • del.icio.us
  • Digg
  • Facebook
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!

Related posts:

1. Wordless Wednesday – Inside Out
  2. Wordless Wednesday ~ No Reservations
  3. Wordless Wednesday – Big Decisions (Bakugans)
  4. Wordless Wednesday – Big (Bad) Hair

10 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday – Mom Fail”

1. Amie Bendr 15 September 2010 at 9:13 am Permalink

LOL! Don’t feel bad… we take stuff to the dry cleaners to have buttons sewn on.. I can’t even do that..
    it’s all good!

2. A] 15 September 2010 at 9:13 am Permalink

Oh snap! LOL.
    .-= A]´s last blog ..The Smug Mug Takes a Shot =-.

3. Jamie 15 September 2010 at 9:54 am Permalink

Oh noes! Do you have to iron them on?

The girls are going to do Girl Scouts. I better start practicing NOW.
    .-= Jamie´s last blog ..Dust Off The Spanx- Mama’s Goin’ To Beverly Hills =-.

4. Karen 15 September 2010 at 10:03 am Permalink

Oooooh! Get BADGE MAGIC!!!!

You can get it at the Scout Shop. It is *AWESOME*.

You place the badges via an adhesive that covers the back of the badge. You wash and dry and they stay on….I would button shirt, wash inside out on gentle etc (but that is just me…)

If you need to remove the badges to reuse you can use GooGone or take to dry cleaners for removal.

I see no reason why this could not be used for any patch (including Girl Scouts)

5. Karen 15 September 2010 at 10:03 am Permalink

oops…forgot to follow :)

6. Tiffany @ MomNom 15 September 2010 at 10:05 am Permalink

Oh girl, don’t feel bad. I made the boy give something up this year and Scouts was the one he chose, against his will. We were all stretched too thin and we had to committ fully to two things per season, scouts had to go – I feel like a HUGE mom fail.
    .-= Tiffany @ MomNom´s last blog ..Things I Call Bullshit =-.

7. Domestic Extraordinaire 15 September 2010 at 10:52 am Permalink

They make this stuff for the badges that you iron on. Because in all my years of scouting experience those iron on badges rarely, if ever, always stay on and sewing through them is a PITA.
    .-= Domestic Extraordinaire´s last blog ..I Believe in Signs =-.

8. Janelle 15 September 2010 at 11:07 am Permalink

My daughter’s Daisy troop leader informed as at the parents meeting that she highly recommends we sew on all the iron on patches for this very reason. She also nicely stated that she has very few extra petals so if something falls off it will not be easily replaced. No pressure there.
    .-= Janelle´s last blog ..Wordless Wednesday – A Butterfly =-.

9. Erin (Hebronmommy) 15 September 2010 at 2:37 pm Permalink

I have seen much worse, at least you tried, right? You have a million other things you are phenominal at and couldn’t possibly post all of them :-) Your boys are very lucky to have you!

10. Steph @ Problem Solvin Mom 15 September 2010 at 2:46 pm Permalink

Ooops! I would have no idea how to do that…one more thing I have but a few years to figure out ;)